Dining at Putnam Ridge
At Putnam Ridge, nutrition and eating healthy is part of the therapeutic and clinical approach to treating the physical and psychological well-being of our residents. Our residents enjoy restaurant-style dining, served in spacious dining rooms, focused on each resident’s individual dietary needs. Our meals are crafted to not only meet the highest nutritional standards, but to also assure quality and taste. With a variety of food selections and options, dining with us is a treat!
- Promote health through enhanced nutrition
- Meals tailored to dietary requirements, preferences and allergies
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner menus that promote a healthy lifestyle
- Nutrition specialists plan well-balanced meals to meet the needs of residents
- Staff works with the family and resident to identify dietary needs
- Nutrition and hydration are monitored daily